Friday, March 22, 2013

Introduction




 Hello and Welcome,


     This is my landing spot for some short stories and other creative writings and other pieces.  You're not guaranteed that everything will be wholly in English ("American" if you're reading this from the UK and make that distinction).  You are also not guaranteed the completeness of ANYTHING posted here.  So, with that said, WELCOME!

    My plan is to put some completed short stories here as well as some incomplete partial pieces for larger works as I work on them.  I will also post some editorial pieces along the way, I'm sure - opinions are like certain anatomical features, everyone's got at least one.  My goal this year is to have at least one short story each month for each of two categories - Adults and Children...  yeah, I'm a  bit behind in my New Year's resolution. 

Anyway...


    Please enjoy and let me know what you think.  When the year's over, I'll publish a compilation of the short stories with any modifications to Kindle.

Thank you for coming here and by all means, make yourself at home.


Paul

1 comment: